Stainless Steel All Thread for Commercial Use
Diverse Selection of Stainless Steel All Thread Rods
Alcobra Stainless Steel All Thread rods come from a wide variety for multiple commercial applications. They are classified by type of stainless steel, thread size, and thread pitch. See our diverse selection below to meet your project needs.
High-Quality Stainless Steel Threaded Options
Your Alcobra Stainless Steel All Thread rods come in stainless steel 304 (AMS 5648) and stainless steel 316 (AMS 5639). Both are durable and meet all standard specifications for many applications.
Benefits of Stainless Steel All Thread Rods
Due to the advantages of stainless steel All Thread rods, builders and construction workers use them for various reasons. These rods securely attach metal to wood in furniture-making or install pipes and HVAC equipment.
- High Corrosion Resistance. Stainless steel doesn’t rust or break down when exposed to the elements.
- High Tensile Strength. Stainless steel is hardened by one or more metals and processed through heat treatment.
- Great for Sterile Environments. Due to its resistance to highly corrosive environments, stainless steel All Thread rods can be used in machines without affecting its sterile environment.
- Aesthetic Appeal. Stainless steel has a particular shine that adds polish to machines and structures used for it.
Is Stainless Steel All Thread Rod Strong?
Stainless steel All Thread rods are not just highly corrosive resistant. They also have high tensile strength. Combined, both traits can stabilize structures without bending or warping during high stresses -making them essential across industries.
Alcobra Stainless Steel All Thread rods are made with ASTM A276 and ASTM A479 standard specifications.
- ASTM A276 calls for stainless steel bars that meet yield, tensile strength, and elongation standards. This standard is designed for applications demanding high chemical and mechanical tolerances.
- ASTM A479 is the standard for hot or cold finishes. For stainless steel All Thread rods, Alcobra follows this standard for cold finishes for corrosion-resistant and robust rods.
Difference between 304 and 316 Stainless Steel
These types of steel are made for highly corrosive and high-temperature environments like marine, chemical, and food plants and refineries. Here are the differences between 304 and 316 stainless steel:
Contains 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel
- Typically used for construction of buildings and bridges where they will be exposed to the elements
- Also used in automotive applications due to its high resistance to extreme temperatures
Contains 16% Chromium, 10% Nickel, and 2% Molybdenum
Higher Corrosion Resistance
- Used in harsh chemical, acidic, and saltwater conditions. Generally used in marine, aerospace, medical and petrochemical structures.
Secure Your Installations with Stainless Steel Rod Hangers
Alcobra Stainless Steel All Thread Rods are designed to secure your installations.
Convenient Online Shop for Stainless Steel Threaded Rods
After choosing the type of stainless steel, the next step is to select the All Thread rod size and pitch for your project requirements. Click on the options below to start. For expert assistance, call us at (509) 482-4435.